Mary Mahohoma is the owner and founder of Kindered hearts. Mary is an experienced, highly motivated, and commercially focused individual with extensive experience of working in the Health and Social Care sector for nearly 20 years. A natural problem solver and performance-driven professionals, she has a meticulous eye for detail and is extensively skilled and experienced in using a wide range of business analysis and finance tools to turn around businesses.
She understands her legal obligation and all the rules and regulations and is committed to making a difference to the lives of others.
Mary is assisted by a core team of professionals with a wide range of experience and qualifications, to deliver appropriate and effective quality service to young people placed with Kindered Hearts.
Skills and competencies
- Has a drive and passion for making a positive impact on the standards and access of healthcare for all individuals.
- Interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills: Is able to communicate effectively with clients or patients, their relatives and carers and the group/community/population, about their health and social care needs using provided assessment techniques.
- Analytical skills: Over the years has been able to make provisional identification of health, physical, psychological and social, with sensitivity to differences in backgrounds and cultural needs,
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory frameworks in which businesses operate
- Has executed measures put in place to protect staff and young adults.
- Working as part of the team ensuring joint care plans are fulfilled and facilitating
- Coordinated discharges